• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vanson leather jacket

Gary

My leather jacket collection is starting to grow. I now have 4 Vanson leather jackets. All I bought new except this one, model F. My real focus is biker casual jackets and leather flight jackets.

Attachments

• 345855C2-0C6F-454A-BBC9-C2A074023488.jpeg
    345855C2-0C6F-454A-BBC9-C2A074023488.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 76

B-Man2

My leather jacket collection is starting to grow. I now have 4 Vanson leather jackets. All I bought new except this one, model F. My real focus is biker casual jackets and leather flight jackets.
I like this one. Consider posting a “fit picture”
Also You might get more responses on it if you post a “full image” size photo. Just a suggestion .

Smithy

Burt's right. You weren't to know Gary as you're new to posting here but many members' pet peeve is thumbnails, to the point where if it was a few hundred years earlier they would have burnt you at the stake for thumbnails ;)

The jacket's not my bag but being a Vanson I imagine it's exceptionally well made, and the leather looks lovely.

Members online

Latest posts