• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USN Denim Cap (visor style) ??

Doug C

Hey guys I remember some time back there was a link to a reproduction experimental (I think) Denim baseball style or visor style cap that was made up for the USN or maybe AF. It was called something like a V22 or something along those lines. I think the cap was a japanese repro and I believe it had a bit of a longer bill than a modern day cap and seems like it may have been a close fitting 3 panel cap. Anyone remember the hat I'm talking about and maybe have a link ?

Doug C

Doug C

I really wanted to get the one from Mister Freedom, but I'm told they're out of stock for good. I love the chambray kneck cape to keep some sun off and unfortunately the MASH one doesn't have it. But I suppose I could have one added, wouldn't be a big deal. Here's the MF one :

Doug C

Doug C

I know I'm probably talking to myself with this but just incase anyone's interested in one of these caps and was unaware that there is a third option ..... I just ordered one of these A-3 Mechanic Caps from WWII impressions. I love the mister freedom one but since they are permanently sold out it's out of the running. So I was going to compromise on the MASH Japan version (the BA-2) but then I saw this one at WWII imp. I know these three caps aren't technically the same designs, but they're more than close enough for my needs. Besides this one is a fraction of the MisterFreedom one's price and a bit cheaper than the MASH one also.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us