• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USMC_GAU-21 Flight Gear Collection

USMC_GAU-21

Well here we go. Here are some shots of my collection. Mostly 1950's - 1970's Nylon but a few leather in there.

4148302613_8f1cfab177_b.jpg

greyhound52

Wow very nice. Much bigger closet and more stuff than I have. Now I can show the wife see someone else has more jacket stuff than me. :lol:

dujardin

:eek: :eek: :eek:
ok ok okayyyyyyyyyyyy
stop it.....
i surender. :lol: :lol: :lol:

this not more a private collection, this is the federale reserve for museums ;)

splendiddddddddddddddddddddddd

congrats

byeeeeeeeeeee marcel

Andrew

Great stuff USMC and most of it is not old but you might need to reconsider using skinny coathangers- particularly with the older flightsuits. They are punishing at the hanging points.

USMC_GAU-21

Thanks Paul. Being a Marine afterall....one of the G-1's is mine issued to me in 1987 at Pensacola, and the other is a recent thirft store find. DSA -72 contract.

r- Gy Dan

deand

It makes me wish I could take each one down and study them, especially the nylon. Then offer you a bunch of cash for the ones I like the most! :lol: Just a dream, but your photos are just as unreal in the quantity you have acquired! Beautiful, bountiful bonanza of a collection! Thanks!