• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USAF nylon and a bit of USN G-1 action.

usafwso

Just in case anyone is terribly interested. Some pix are old and some not quite so new. Now is the time to hurl your rotten tomatoes.

g1.jpg
Getting into my car on the central coast of California wearing my G-1.

meathalfdome.jpg
Some famous landmark in California.

gibson.jpg
Black Buzz Rickson's Gibson flight jacket at yet another landmark in California.

alpha1.jpg
Wearing my Alpha repro B-15D at Mt. Charleston, near my home in Las Vegas

cwu1.jpg
Orange CWU-1 flight suit with a horrible head cold taken a couple of weeks ago.

wb2arm.jpg
For those who truly appreciate two channel analog vinyl playback. It really does sound better than digital.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the posts, especially the Orange CWU-1 flight suit . I remember first seeing one of those in an episode of Star Trek. :)

Dave

rich

JACKET_ HEAD said:
Thanks for the posts, especially the Orange CWU-1 flight suit . I remember first seeing one of those in an episode of Star Trek. :)

Dave

Yup, me too - strange what sticks in the head!

memtos.jpg

Willy McCoy

Yes! Great photo's of some of my favorite places. Nice nylon and I'm glad you wear them as well as collect. It's getting cooler up here so the M-422A and intermediate zone jackets will be employed for daily use. I still have a lot of my old vinyl records. In my car I use the Ipod that's compatible with my Pioneer head unit via cable. Keep the Ipod in the glove box and forget about it.

usafwso

Had forgotten about that old Star Trek episode. As far as the B-15D, it's an Alpha reproduction and very high quality. It is no Buzz Rickson, but fairly close and one I like to wear out in case something gets slopped on it.