• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USAAF Leather Navigation case

bobbyball

I have just won a USAAF Navigation case which looks to be in great shape. A few scratches here and there but nothing to worry about. These can be polished out. The key is missing but this is very common. I was the only bidder which surprised me given that these things do not turn up that often.

The following is embossed on the front

NAVIGATIONAL BRIEF CASE TYPE MB-1
SPECIFICATIONMLB-B-7977-A
STOCK No.8460-298-7296
MANUFACTURE'S NO. MB-1
CONTRACT NO. AF 33(602) 8649
HUGO BOSCA COMPANY INC. US

I will post some pics when it arrives.

havocpaul

Congratulations! I missed this one, have been looking for an above average example myself, too often they have damage, missing straps etc.

bobbyball

I was looking last week and saw the auction and there had been quite a few viewing. As of midnight last night it had no bids so I put in a bid, went to bed and thought early this morning I would have been outbid but I was the only bidder which really amazed me. I think the photos were reasonable and apart from a few scratches which will easily be polished out it looks to be in amazing condition.

I will post some pics when it arrives which should be later this week. The postage takes it up to around £35 all in which (I hope!) will prove to be an absolute bargain.