• Hey guys, I had to upgrade the VLJ software because the old one is being phased out. Please let me know of any issues in the SITE UPDATE THREAD. Thanks!

US Country Store USAAF WINGED ROUNDEL DECAL ON A2

Bombing IP

Last edited:

Garylafortuna

Good product, good comprehensive instructions, friendly vendor. They offer several options: US Air Force, Army Air Forces, both leather and fabric versions. I think they even offer two shades of blue background.

Thomas Koehle

Anyone any idea whether the more darkblue or brighter blue rounded is more realistic?

I could imagine there where some deviations in between the different manufacturers during wartime???

B-Man2

Nicely done.
Anyone any idea whether the more darkblue or brighter blue rounded is more realistic?

I could imagine there where some deviations in between the different manufacturers during wartime???
Thomas
The originals with a roundel that I have, all have the dark blue background. Doesn't mean that others don't have a light blue background however.

Carl

Before i jump in feet first and make myself look an idiot , just need to check somthing :)

Blueknight54

That does look nice. I'm having trouble deciding between that and a number patch. There are currently some very nice leather and bullion 8th AF patches on eBay for a good price. I was thinking a name tag strip and a shoulder marking for my next one.