• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unwanted Advice

Hamsterbear

....but, it has a "silky" map inside, and it's dated 1987!!!!!
Plus, you get a working zipper, but the pull tab is missing...
Oh, never mind that it stinks.
:roll:

dmar836

And don't you love the reaction? Who do you think looks worse, price aside?
Also have to wonder why he has a new account.
Dave

Tim P

I'm with Demi all the way. Avirex admittedly do turn out some quality stuff... inspired rather than authentic...but that christmas tree piece of crap that 'smells' is unlikely to fly out of the sellers home or lock up.

442RCT

1911A1US said:
First off,the Avirex A2 is a real "TURD"! Are there people out there that are that stupid?

T.U.R.D. - The Ultimate Real Deal :lol:

I agree this jacket is a lost cause not even worth the postage to ship, but personally, I buy Avirex-Cockpit jackets, I own quite a few of their "nose art" mall jackets. Since Avirexs were the A2s I started my 'collection' with, I'll still pick them up out of nostalgia, if they're in excellent condition, in a size small and under $ 100, I'd probably consider it. My last nose art A-2 was 'Las Vegas Lady' NWT for $ 50.00 :D

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthre ... rospective

wheat1479

A little Arrogance goes a long way.A few weeks a go a guy had a leather blazer from the 70s starting at 1200,buy now at 15,000 dollars !!!!! It was tempting but my girlfriend said we had to eat so I passed it up.