• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ukraine

Smithy

I mentioned a while back of the bravery of ww1 pilots. I’d like to mention the people of Ukraine. They also have balls as big as church bells.

We've got a few threads on this and one active in the "Life Beyond the Internet" sub-board, come and join us.

It's a small thing but change your avatar to blue and yellow. Yes it's a very small gesture but it would be great if the entire VLJ was blue and yellow in solidarity with Ukraine.

Right now it seems like humanity has to do everything big and small for the sake of what's right.

Pa12

We've got a few threads on this and one active in the "Life Beyond the Internet" sub-board, come and join us.

It's a small thing but change your avatar to blue and yellow. Yes it's a very small gesture but it would be great if the entire VLJ was blue and yellow in solidarity with Ukraine.

Right now it seems like humanity has to do everything big and small for the sake of what's right.
Would gladly. Can you tell me how? I’m a dinosaur

Smithy

Would gladly. Can you tell me how? I’m a dinosaur

Click on your user name on the upper right, it will go to account details. On avatar click to change it by uploading a image from the internet or one that you have on your PC/phone/etc.