• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UK - Boondocker Boot Sale £36..!!!

PADDY_M

Hi Guys (& Gals).

Just tripped over a great sale on Boondocker type boots with the roughout leather and rubber soles. Only £36 in the UK (Made by Superdry). Only a few sizes left but if you're UK size 7 or 8 (there's a few other sizes on last check) then give it a look. Even better if you pop the discount code of EXTRA10 in then you get another 10 per cent off the £36. (postage is about £4.99).

And yes, I've gone and bought a pair.

Superdry Men's Officer Lace Up Boots - Brown | FREE UK Delivery | Allsole

Carl

Hi Guys (& Gals).

Just tripped over a great sale on Boondocker type boots with the roughout leather and rubber soles. Only £36 in the UK (Made by Superdry). Only a few sizes left but if you're UK size 7 or 8 (there's a few other sizes on last check) then give it a look. Even better if you pop the discount code of EXTRA10 in then you get another 10 per cent off the £36. (postage is about £4.99).

Looks like they have sold out !!!!:(

MikeyB-17

Good to hear from you Paddy! Hope you’re well. Unfortunately, as usual, the blokes with small feet get the bargains! :D They actually look remarkably good for Superdry-I always think they have the right idea, but let themselves down by plastering their stuff with Japanese script and excessive labelling, but those really do look like Boondockers.

Smithy

Hi Guys (& Gals).

I'm with Mikey, great to hear from you Paddy and good to see you're in good form! I think I'm safe to say that I'm not the only one around here who have missed you, so maybe stick around. You've always been one of the most appreciated fellas in the whole vintage/old clobber scene.

ausreenactor

Hi Guys (& Gals).

Nicely done Paddy! Great to see you!

PADDY_M

Thanks Gents. Life as we all know pulls us in different directions, so less online life and more family and outdoor life. It's good to pop into the auld place though!

Boots were ordered yesterday and arrived this morning. Speedy. And first impressions (for £36 & 10 % discount)... Really GOOD!! NO glaring in your face Jap branding. Decent roughout. Sweet period style rubber soles (through stitched and nailed). True to size fit. WIN-WIN!

Any ideas where I can source a few pairs of the WWII pinkish period laces the originals would have, please?

Thanks Gents. Paddy.

Attachments

• IMG_20210621_122210.jpg
    IMG_20210621_122210.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 178
  • IMG_20210621_122225.jpg
    IMG_20210621_122225.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 158
  • IMG_20210621_122244.jpg
    IMG_20210621_122244.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 163
  • IMG_20210621_122320.jpg
    IMG_20210621_122320.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 168

MikeyB-17

They do look really good. If I saw them in Superdry (unlikely, as I don’t go in there very often), I would be all over them.

Smithy

Thanks Gents. Life as we all know pulls us in different directions, so less online life and more family and outdoor life. It's good to pop into the auld place though!

Boots were ordered yesterday and arrived this morning. Speedy. And first impressions (for £36 & 10 % discount)... Really GOOD!! NO glaring in your face Jap branding. Decent roughout. Sweet period style rubber soles (through stitched and nailed). True to size fit. WIN-WIN!

Any ideas where I can source a few pairs of the WWII pinkish period laces the originals would have, please?

Thanks Gents. Paddy.

ATF used to have NOS pairs of laces Paddy...

B-Man2

Thanks Tim
I’ve used them several times with good results and they have a good supply of the correct color laces for Rough outs and Service boots . I think Grant used them as well and was happy with the results . For some reason the original WWII laces always come up a bit short for me..

PADDY_M

I've got dubbin for my hiking boots which I'll probably slap on at some point. Don't want them looking too high street wear!!! Worn to work and feel /look good!!