• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

took me over 2.5 hours ....

dmar836

That really sucks. People will do about anything to convince themselves and others that they are really in the right. No one thinks that they could be "that guy". Too bad he went out of his way to punish you for his own behavior.
It's all about responsibility.
BTW, how wrong was his shipping? Sometimes the calculator on Ebay under estimates, then the invoice is higher. Had one yesterday increase shipping by $5 for no real reason.
Dave

ausreenactor

Sellers are entitled to charge a handling fee too, which may not be on the postage total, but has to be included in the invoice. It behoves buyers to query extraordinary shipping totals BEFORE paying the invoice. From the quality of the packaging, or lack thereof, he is probably going to attract more negative attention in the future unless he changes his ways..

Couchy

wheat1479

I have ordered a few things from Canada and their postage costs are expensive.A shirt was 12 dollars,a mans ring was 16.00 dollars.It also takes longer from there.I bought a leather jacket from a guy in China.He shipped FedEx for 20.00 and it was here in four days !!

rpmooreii

My ONLY negative feedback in almost 13 years on eBay was similar... I left a neutral for a seller who misrepresented a vintage Mont Blanc 146 fountain pen. The guy then bought one of my items and left me a negative. Ebay would not remove it. Only negative in 13 years... I was pissed.

asiamiles

rpmooreii said:
The guy then bought one of my items and left me a negative.
I would question the mentality of anyone who would do such a thing. I could understand if someone had been ripped-off and the only way they could recover their funds was to rip-off the person who wronged them, but just to leave to leave a negative...frankly, it's pathetic.