• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Today I did it

KariJ

Hello my friends enthusiasts. Today I at long last did it and made my step forward to get an AERO A2. This was a long process It really needed saving and excercising (lost 13 cm from my waist) just to make this to come true. Last trigger was AERO's sale when somebody just managed to buy a jacket in front of my nose. Actually that was good, and in a way "written in stars" Now I have an a oppoturnity to get something that is just made for me. Thanks Ken and Holly for Your patience and great customer service. When I get it I shall post a review. At a moment I am like a kid waiting for Xmas :)
Kari

Steve27752

Hello my friends enthusiasts. Today I at long last did it and made my step forward to get an AERO A2. This was a long process It really needed saving and excercising (lost 13 cm from my waist) just to make this to come true. Last trigger was AERO's sale when somebody just managed to buy a jacket in front of my nose. Actually that was good, and in a way "written in stars" Now I have an a oppoturnity to get something that is just made for me. Thanks Ken and Holly for Your patience and great customer service. When I get it I shall post a review. At a moment I am like a kid waiting for Xmas :)
Kari
A slippery slope........Enjoy your new jacket.

Dany McDonald

Hello KariJ,

I too bought my first high-end A-2 with the help of Ken, he's a great guy to deal with.
Show us the leather!

D

KariJ

Yes a fantastic experience of a customer service. Even my fuze is really short and I am just used to get my gear just saying Number 8, these great ppl of Aero managed to guide me through this ###///((( measuring process (asking my opinions and giving their time) I sure will post :)