• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shanghai-Mayne

<Clutch> Nov issue

Buzz’s very first jackets, built in 1992-1993 period

IMG_5256.jpeg

30th anniversary special items

IMG_5257.jpeg
IMG_5258.jpeg
IMG_5259.jpeg

MauldinFan

A pal of mine into jackets almost as much as I am went to Japan and only bought some good reference books, some hats and that was it.
He's about 6'6" and 250 pounds, looks like an NFL player. He said when he first walked into stores with this stuff, he was worried he'd go broke buying stuff that he couldn't resist. He said, "The were all doll clothes sizes to me. Several shops I went into, they came up and told me outright that they had nothing that'd fit me!"
He probably wears 48L and said there was nothing that fit him anywhere he went, except hats and gloves. He said if he went back he'd be sure to have several changes of clothes in his carry on because if the airline lost his bags, he'd be wearing the same clothes for the entire trip.

Shanghai-Mayne

A pal of mine into jackets almost as much as I am went to Japan and only bought some good reference books, some hats and that was it.
He's about 6'6" and 250 pounds, looks like an NFL player. He said when he first walked into stores with this stuff, he was worried he'd go broke buying stuff that he couldn't resist. He said, "The were all doll clothes sizes to me. Several shops I went into, they came up and told me outright that they had nothing that'd fit me!"
He probably wears 48L and said there was nothing that fit him anywhere he went, except hats and gloves. He said if he went back he'd be sure to have several changes of clothes in his carry on because if the airline lost his bags, he'd be wearing the same clothes for the entire trip.
Yes, when I was reading first 2 lines of your post, I thought your pal need a size 48 for the least.

Shanghai-Mayne

I own 3 original Mitchell pattern half shelters, from various manufacturers.
I would love to say, RM’s Mitchell pattern is beautiful printed, it’s better than the real one (not 100% authentic).