• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is just crazy!

rotagz

I believe it to be a cheap copy of leatherette. I tried to make an offer of .50, but the minimum was $1, so I took the plunge. Sure hope they don't take it.

Stony

I'd rather have back my orange/brown short leather jacket from my disco days. :cool:

That leather (or whatever it is) looks like cheap vinyl you'd put on furniture from the 60-70s. :shock:

sixties.nut

Andy, I am just stunned with this jacket. I'm wondering if it's a pre-ban? You guy do know those little naugha's are on the endangered list right? Which is why they posted it for boucou deniro?

I'll just have to wait for a repro at this price. :mrgreen:

Baron Kurtz

hmmm interesting. I'm guessing late 50s-60s on the jacket. For what it is it's quite nice, quite a nice Talon, though i'd be guessing the fur is a later addition. Ridiculous price, obviously. I really love how the seller can't be bothered to let us know why it's a $3,500 jacket. :lol: That's maybe a $100 jacket, IMO. I really like the label; it's quite cute in its way.

I have a very similar, though quite a bit earlier and black, vintage Italian jacket. They're really well constructed.

bk