• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thinking of an aero leather A2

Jeff M

alabama said:
Evening Guys.
Thank you for all the replies.
MikeyB-17 I think i am thinking the same as you on the ? on Greece, but i am a bit wary on sending money
to a country that is in such a state. I don't want to take a chance on Bill Kelso thru no fault of their own
going down the pan, and not seeing the jacket. It probably wont and i really hope it does not happen.

Have the same concerns myself.

Roughwear said:
I can understand you are reluctant to order a BK jacket. However as the payment is only via Paypal you will not lose out if the jacket does not materialise.

As a back up.....if paying for something with PayPal, choose your credit card as the "Payment Option" rather than your bank account. That way if the item doesn't appear you can go to your credit card company to get a refund if PayPal refuses you one because a couple of months has gone by.
(Hard lesson learned by several involved with the Aero USA episode.)

Jeff M

Roughwear said:
At present you may not be after an authentic repro, but if you stick around here your views are likely to change and perhaps like many will order a GW A2.

Got that right.
Escape before it's too late! :lol:

KevG

alabama said:
KevG will you post on here when you get your jacket from them.

Will do

Got an email to say it was shipped last Wed evening

with the two bank hols this week in the uk hopefully I'll see it wed or thurs this week

MikeyB-17

alabama said:
MikeyB-17 I think i am thinking the same as you on the ? on Greece,

I had Bill Kelso replace the knits on my ELC A-2 when they were doing it free if you paid shipping-they did a great job and it all went perfectly. The only reason I said that is that when you're ordering a jacket long distance, there is the potential for complication regarding sizing, and it's a long way to send it back if it's not right. Not a complete no-no, just a thing to be aware of-the fact that you're able to go to the Aero factory for try-ons is a big plus point IMHO. I don't recall anyone complaining here that they've had any problems with BK.

KevG

My BK has arrived !

Will post some pics up tonite when I get home

Right, off to learn how to post up pics
:lol:

alabama

I have put my order in for an Aero Leather Real Deal A2, in seal jerky horse today.
I decided to go with Aero for a few reasons, i asked both Aero and BK for samples
Aero's arrived in 3 days BK not yet it was at least a month ago that i asked.
Amanda has been very helpful both by email and on the phone.
and as i said before if need be i can drive to Aero. As for Greece i have only flown over it on the way to
Israel so not so easy to get to.
As for photos of the patches i have painted i have started to paint again so when i have a lot
more to show i will put them up.
Cheers.