• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Then Came Bronson jacket id help requested

Toby2671

Hello, I am trying to identify the jackets worn by Michael Parks in the tv show Then Came Bronson. I would describe it as similar to an A-2, but with slash pockets, no epaulets, no knit waistband, and perhaps a bit swing back. The collar in the movie version was a Mandarin fall enough to turn down; but in the tv series it has what appears to be a corduroy collar. I can find no info at all on this, not even on the TCB fan websites. I have attached a pic of the early jacket. Any help is greatly appreciated!View attachment 32655

stanier

There's quite a few pics out there if you Google the TV programme. No idea about the original maker, probably quite a common civilian type at the time. Looks like an Aero "Happy Days" jacket with a cafe racer / mandarin collar. Have a chat with Ken/ Aero if you're after one - he can probably help you with more information on the original maker of the TV jacket. If he can't not too sure who could!