• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE FEW A-1 Size 44

ausreenactor

mindful said:
ausreenactor said:
Pushed it to $750...will see how the next two days pan out. Have some BR's on the radar in Japan, and a Denix M1A1 Paratrooper Carbine on the radar... Good luck with it..

Couchy
The Br jackets I've seen on jp auction have been to small

42's pop up pretty often, so fortunate there... No A-1s though! Hence these bids...

Couchy

Dr H

Hope my Good Wear does something similar
in a week or so, once this one is but a memory on the Bay... :)

CBI

not nearly what I hoped for but sellers are paying less these days its seems for all but the prime items (I would have thought this was one of them). My first ebay sales in a very long time and probably not again for the foreseeable future.

On the flip side, I have picked up some great deals as a buyer.

John Lever

CBI said:
not nearly what I hoped for but sellers are paying less these days its seems for all but the prime items (I would have thought this was one of them). My first ebay sales in a very long time and probably not again for the foreseeable future.

On the flip side, I have picked up some great deals as a buyer.
I think you did quite well considering the age and number of owners. These initially very expensive jackets bottom out to a fairly good price around the £400 to £600 mark. Ones a year or so in age sell for good money but I have several collector friends who buy and sell together in the £500 range. Andrew's RM B-3 and the Black ELC RAF being two examples. I once sold an older RMNZ M445 for £650 but that was an exception.
Bevan sold two of these at the same time, one horse hide one steer hide. So there is another one out there....

CBI

thanks John. The jacket has been shipped off to it's new owner. Hopefully he will like it and the sale will be 100% completed.