• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Few 1938 Aero

greyhound52

Got lucky enough to convince a member (Bevan) to part with this great jacket. Got it today in the mail all the way from NZ posted on Thursday arrived on Monday not bad. The leather is unreal and fit is spot on. Here are some of his photos of it. Enjoy.
P1020299.jpg

P1020303.jpg

P1020300.jpg

P1020138.jpg

greyhound52

watchmanjimg said:
Looks great, George! Looking forward to receiving my Bronco in the near future . . .

Ah you got it did you...you will love it the leather is unreal on these jackets. Of course for a 168,000 yen original price you get what you pay for...thank goodness I did not pay that.

Roughwear

This 1938 Aero could easily be mistaken for an original. It looks superb, George. I too love the pre-War Talon.

Chandler

Isn't Bevan the cat that drags his jacket around from the back of a deuce-and-a-half? ;)

Looks nice.

Chandler

greyhound52

Chandler said:
Isn't Bevan the cat that drags his jacket around from the back of a deuce-and-a-half? ;)

Looks nice.

Chandler[/quot

Yup you got it. I don't know what he does but he sure does break jackets in. The RMNZ Dubow on the buy/sell page was his at one time as well.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
greyhound52 said:
Yup you got it. I don't know what he does but he sure does break jackets in.

Bevan just wears them, and the double coated, aniline finish hide of the Aero is always going to age faster.

In contrast to the earlier Bevan Bronco, on it's way to Jim .... well broken in, but not yet showing any sign of surface wear.

T-Bolt

Hey George,

I really do like the appearance of that jacket. It has "the look" in spades.

I have been away from the forum for a while, but I was wondering if you still have that McCoy's Dubow that you got from Bevan awhile back. I always thought that it had a great look too.

Ted

greyhound52

T-Bolt said:
Hey George,

I really do like the appearance of that jacket. It has "the look" in spades.

I have been away from the forum for a while, but I was wondering if you still have that McCoy's Dubow that you got from Bevan awhile back. I always thought that it had a great look too.

Ted

Ted,
Check the buy/sell page it got sold but it created some drama.