• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Diner

Vcruiser

100_0742.jpg

100_0744.jpg

100_0741.jpg

100_0731.jpg

bfrench

Administrator
Hi, Van,

Great pics of you and your daughter - must be nice to have someone take care of you old retirees.

Snowman

Vcruiser

That's my nurse..er I mean niece who travels with me...and the kid in the glasses is my righthand man....

John Lever

Van, nice photos. The jacket fits in beautifully. My local couldn't be more different. It's an old water mill with a still turning wheel a mill pond and ducks.

A

Anonymous

Nice picks van, BTW what is the make/model of that jacket?

A

Anonymous

Very nice, Van. Too bad you cant get them anymore. Not much use for one in So Cal. You can get by with an L-2 all year out here. Today was sunny/warm. Winter is over for us.

Vcruiser

John Lever said:
Vcruiser said:
wing nut said:
Nice picks van, BTW what is the make/model of that jacket?
Hi WN
That's an Aero Bristol B6...not offered anymore.
Van
What is an Aero Bristol B6 ?

John
All I know is that Ken made this Bristol pattern B6 for a short time. It differed from the normal Beacon,NY pattern by being somewhat snugger through the chest and upper arms..if I remember correctly. He claimed it was copied from an original. Will should know exactly the dif in patterns.....
Van

John Lever

Hi Van, thanks for that. BTW you must be a very early bird as it's only 9 AM here so is it around 4 AM over there ?