• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Black Sheep Irvin - Coming Soon from Aero

denny@aero

After a few enquiries I have just ordered in a small batch of Black ( well dark brown) fleece RAF skins in. Will be maybe 6 weeks until we receive and don't want to take any orders till we have seen them but looks like we will be able to do another small batch of these with better fleece / colouring

B-Man2

After a few enquiries I have just ordered in a small batch of Black ( well dark brown) fleece RAF skins in. Will be maybe 6 weeks until we receive and don't want to take any orders till we have seen them but looks like we will be able to do another small batch of these with better fleece / colouring
Hi Denny
Will you be doing a test jacket and is there a size 48 in the works ? Also the last ones that were made used a light colored hide which was way off from the originals . May I suggest that you use you standard Irvin colored hide in the production .

denny@aero

Hi Denny
Will you be doing a test jacket and is there a size 48 in the works ? Also the last ones that were made used a light colored hide which was way off from the originals . May I suggest that you use you standard Irvin colored hide in the production .
Don't worry about the colour as mentioned the fleece colour and shell colour will be better. The shell will be as per our regular RAF Russet, the fleece will (should be) same texture and depth as our regular but a dark brown.
There is nothing in the works and due to limited hides first jacket will likely be an order (after material approval) if you want a 48 it would need to be ordered

B-Man2

Don't worry about the colour as mentioned the fleece colour and shell colour will be better. The shell will be as per our regular RAF Russet, the fleece will (should be) same texture and depth as our regular but a dark brown.
There is nothing in the works and due to limited hides first jacket will likely be an order (after material approval) if you want a 48 it would need to be ordered
Ok … please let us know when it’s ok to place an order. Thanks

mulceber

Ok … please let us know when it’s ok to place an order. Thanks
I might have read Denny's post wrong, but I THINK he's suggesting you can order the Irvin now and just include a note that you want it made in the new black sheep shearling they're getting in.

B-Man2

Denny
Just keep repeating in your mind over and over…… B-Man wants a 48 …. B-Man wants a 48……;)

tmp.gif

ButteMT61

My attempts to get my wife to move to a colder climate are met with some skepticism when she sees me reading these posts...she's just too warm blooded to go where I could trade in my jackets for something sheepy. But man, I've got the Jones for this one...