• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks to all the Vets here.

ausreenactor

G'day..

That was Tarin Kowt in 2008. Home of the pretty Dutch medics at the Role 2. Musta walked past the hut enough times to recall the inner floor plan peering for a glimpse of blonde perfection. They took great delight in sunbathing on the roof in sports bras. Most frustrating.

CHECK6

Sunbathing was forbidden to us during off duty ,just short sleeves were tolerated.We had a field hospital in our PRT ,well maybe the best place to be ,but they deserve the "luxury" where they are living in, they are saving lives , doing a hard job and excelling . :D

Fab

flyboy

Sorry - can't post any pics. The camera wasn't even invented when I waisted 14 months of my life doing national service.
That being said - I do not see myself as a vet or anything like that. I just did what I was supposed to do back in '67 - and felt mighty lucky, I wasn't born in USA doing it - but I salute all the real vets.

CHECK6

flyboy said:
Sorry - can't post any pics. The camera wasn't even invented when I waisted 14 months of my life doing national service.
That being said - I do not see myself as a vet or anything like that. I just did what I was supposed to do back in '67 - and felt mighty lucky, I wasn't born in USA doing it - but I salute all the real vets.
ahhh FLYBOY i have to say that the most beautifull girl i saw during my tour in Afghanistan was from Denmark and belonging to a RECCE unit ,I remember when i saw her team coming in our PRT to spend the night .I saw the crew of that vehicle ,the rear gunner dropped his helmet ,googles and scarve and what was my surprise to discover one of the pretiest girl i have seen for long ,i told myself" god preseve her from that job ,they gonna destroy that beauty " :D :D the following morning they were gone to reach their base ,but that was one of my best view other there.....I hope she is home and well
Fab

flyboy

Had there been girls like her in the army back then, it just might not have been so booooring... :lol: :lol: