• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Talk about good timing!! Just got my 6th Goodwear!!!

PaulGT3

I just happened to be talking to Vickie and Chappy at Goodwear, when a A2 Monarch came back in the
shop because it was too big. I am the same size as John, in fact NO person has EVER seen Chappy and I
in the SAME room at the SAME time, so I will leave that question up to you. BUT I was able to buy the Monarch
and it will soon be in my collection that is growing by the week. Thanks to you all who have broadened my knowledge
of these works of art. I wouldnt be able to strike when the opportunity arises without the sharing of all of you here.
Pics to come soon!!

767fo

Congrats on your new Monarch!!! Look forward to seeing the pics and it would be cool to see some pics of your new LW Foster G1 zipped. Enjoy :D

ausreenactor

Mein Gott!!

Talk about a charmed life.. Keep it up and you will have the lions share of the GW output in your hot little hands..

Couchy

saucerfiend

767fo said:
Congrats on your new Monarch!!! Look forward to seeing the pics and it would be cool to see some pics of your new LW Foster G1 zipped. Enjoy :D

Hey, congrats on the Monarch. I have one of John's Monarchs and I wear it more than any GW in my collection. Fits my built perfectly.
Brian

PaulGT3

OK Opening Goodwear Photoshop!!! Name me what pics you would like to see. Name pose for each jacket
Your photo options Are:
LW Foster G-1
Star HH A2
Dubow Goat A2
Acme Coat Company B-6
The Perry Goat A2 is out on assignment.

Steve H

PaulGT3 said:
OK Opening Goodwear Photoshop!!! Name me what pics you would like to see. Name pose for each jacket
Your photo options Are:
LW Foster G-1
Star HH A2
Dubow Goat A2
Acme Coat Company B-6
The Perry Goat A2 is out on assignment.

OK, Dubow goat A2 in the classsic Elle McPherson pose! Challenge set... lets see how you go... :twisted:

PaulGT3

Without help from my friends from here I would have none.
I have been able to use Ebay intelligently from reading here.
I got 2 GW's from one Ebay seller. And 2 others from Forum members.
This is the first A2 from GW themselves
I had called Vickie to ask about decal applicai on the Air force roundel.
But they advised against it. She said it comes off too easy. I am going to put leather ones on my USAuthentic
and my Eastman B-3from A2Jacketpatches

Skip

Paul, your accumulating jackets faster than you can drive your Porsche ;) :lol: :lol:

blackrat2

Paul I also have a Monarch...is yours the hh in the more usual russet...I think the collar on them is a great shape/size....and see what you make of the rotated sleeves
Enjoy your jacket.

PeterO

My choice also,mine is currently stuck in customs. Dull russet with dark russet knits can't wait to see it.Paul you'll soon have one for each day of the week. :)

Rutger

PaulGT3 said:
OK Opening Goodwear Photoshop!!! Name me what pics you would like to see.

Well, how about all of them A2's in a separate photo thread? Please get a pic of the epaulettes as well, everybody seems focussed on collars.