• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superb AN-6552 Bogen and Tenenbaum

bazelot

I just bought this rare AN-6552 Bogen and Tenenbaum. It is in stellar condition. The leather has patina rarely seen. It is a perfect fit.

dujardin

splendid one

really like his colour and grain
she looks to be in perfect condition

congratssssssss

bazelot

THanks guys, it is indeed avery nice jacket which fits me perfectly. Ia actually love the cut. Really trim around the waist and wider around the shoulders.

Peter Graham

Tom, sorry to tell you but this is from a batch of jackets made in Pakistan in the mid 90's by Avirex from chicken skin. However, as a favour to a friend, I may be willing to take it off your hands.

bazelot

Peter Graham said:
Tom, sorry to tell you but this is from a batch of jackets made in Pakistan in the mid 90's by Avirex from chicken skin. However, as a favour to a friend, I may be willing to take it off your hands.

Thank you so much Peter, i knew there was something wrong with it when I smelled fried chicken wings while opening the box. I will even pay for shipping to Ireland :)