• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stencils to Customize Anything

88thcompany

Hey Community,
I wanted to know if you would be interested in buying downloadable stencils to customize your blank jackets. I have had this idea for a while to make stencils available for download (for just a couple of bucks) on my online store. But I wanted to know your thoughts about it and what are your needs for customization.
Here's a super simple USN and popular example:

88th_Company_USN_Stencils.jpg

I also do super advanced stencil designs for my work:

88th_Company_Stencils.jpg

Let me know,

Cheers,

Sonia :)

Last edited:

88thcompany

thanks! I will make sure to make the USN stencil available very soon :) and thanks for the compliment. That B17 stencil is for the hand-printed t-shirt I sell. The beauty of stenciling, it never gives you the same result. So each shirt is unique. :)

B-Man2

thanks! I will make sure to make the USN stencil available very soon :) and thanks for the compliment. That B17 stencil is for the hand-printed t-shirt I sell. The beauty of stenciling, it never gives you the same result. So each shirt is unique. :)
Would love to see one of the shirts . Please consider posting a photo of one .
Thanks

ButteMT61

I think it's great, and I'd buy the first one from you if my wife didn't have a laser-cutter to do such things.
I have two Pike Bros Deck jackets that I want to USN on the front...
The Pike Bros stencils that come with the (excellent) jackets are really odd - way too tall, so I need to get wifey on that!
Good luck, I hope you sell 'em!

88thcompany

I think it's great, and I'd buy the first one from you if my wife didn't have a laser-cutter to do such things.
I have two Pike Bros Deck jackets that I want to USN on the front...
The Pike Bros stencils that come with the (excellent) jackets are really odd - way too tall, so I need to get wifey on that!
Good luck, I hope you sell 'em!
Thanks! yes, laser cutters are great, I use a paper cutter, which is good. But laser machines are so versatile. Let me know if you need help.Sending my best to your wife :)

88thcompany

I LOVE it!
In another lifetime, I was a screenprinter....so, I appreciate nice work such as this! Great stenciling! I'd proudly wear this, in a heartbeat...
thanks a lot! It's such an awesome thing to do! I love it too! but I go further, I even print the inside label and the bottom inner seam. I also dye the shirt to get that old look and distress it here and there. I LOVE working on them. Here's the link to my site if you are interested. It has all the photos. :)