• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Started a Blog for Flight Jackets, Test pilots etc

oose

Hi all.

I've started a blog of images I found around the internet, I decided to put it all in one place, it mainly on Test pilots and USAF post WW2 up to 1960's so lots of Nylon! Hope you like it. Its still WIP at the moment, only started it today. Most of you will have seen most of it posted here, but its more like a archive of images.

http://jetpilotoverseas.wordpress.com/

All the best
Stu

Andrew

Excellent work Stu. I love the look of it. Can you tell us how and where you did this, i think it;s a great idea.

oose

Hi Andrew,
Sign up to wordpress its free, I've built a few blogs for different people so I know my way round it a little, if you need a hand pm me and I'll be glad to help you.

stu

Grant

Great blog. Even though I've seen a lot of the photos before I never get tired of looking at them again. Thanks for setting it up!

Rutger

'50's & '60's & USAF & jets & nylon flight jackets. :D
That's good, that's about the best combination possible.

oose

Hi all,

I'd just like to thank everyone for there positive feedback, I'll keep adding to it, I've still got plenty of images to post on it, its just finding the time! If anyone has any good shots of Nylon from this period or related images, please PM them to me and I'll add them to the blog with full credits.

Looking forward to see what you put up Andrew. :D

Best wishes
stu

Andrew

Last week I subcribed to Stu's blog so that I get an email every time it's updated. Even though my interests are generally 10 years earlier I love it and highly recommend it. Check it out, he's been busy lately.

oose

Thanks Andrew for your support, I try and do a some every day but this will slow a little as work pics up. Glad you enjoy it, more to come.

All the best
stu

oose

Hi dav3469,
Glad you like it. I woke up this morning to discover that I've passed the 5000 views mark, I'm surprised I reached this so quickly. Thank again for your support. Andrew looking forward to yours, I hope its going well.

Best wishes stu

Andrew

Stu, sorry, been too busy looking at your blog to even consider it. Plus, I have no where near the amount of into you do. I'll keep the plan on the backburner for now but I might contact you about the nuts and bolts aspects.

Just discovered when I clicked your last email link for "weightless training" that just arrived there was a "general failure"- obviously worse than a major disaster. ;) Haven't seen that before.