• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Springtime drive in the GW RW 27752.

PADDY_M

Been out in the car the other day as it was a lovely spring day to be zooming around the wonderful country lanes and byways where I live.
I chose my A-2 for that day, and as it happens, chose wisely!! It's a great spring jacket and coupled with a shirt, was all that was needed to keep me cosey.
The more I use John's creation (his GOODWEAR RoughWear 27752) and the more battered and worn it gets (and it is starting to take quite a hammering off me just from various usage) the better it looks! it's a 'sweet' little jacket that 'does flatter me!'

Without further ado Gents, here's a few snaps...(more to showcase the lovely jacket that John has recreated and the character it is developing - sorry that 'I'm' getting in the way of the lovely hide!!).

DSCN8199-1.jpg

DSCN8227-1-1.jpg

DSCN8209-1.jpg

DSCN8216-1.jpg

DSCN8225-1.jpg

DSCN8195-2.jpg

DSCN8221.jpg
DSCN8215.jpg
DSCN8226-1.jpg

derleicaman

Hey Paddy, the jacket looks great on you. The ride is looking good too!

I acquired Weasel's GW RW 27752 about a month ago and have been wearing the hell out of it, too. It's my best fitting A-2 so far. Mine is in a dark seal Horween HH. Here is a link to it on John's site:

http://www.goodwearleather.com/photos/SOLD_RW27752_46/

John is a true artist! I will try and get some photos up soon with me wearing it. I'm a very happy camper so far! :D

CR141

Good looking jacket Paddy. The countryside is truly amazing. What kind of watch are you wearing. It looks to me like a Panerai??

Grant

Paddy, amazing looking Rough Wear. I don't think you could ask for a more accurate looking repro A-2. Is there a bomb fuse tag attached to to the zipper pull? I recently saw a dude wearing one of your old tags on chain around his neck like a dog tag.

Cheers

Roughwear

These are fantastic shots of your 27752 Paddy. The countryside in the North East provides an excellent backdrop to display the jacket. I look forward to seeing the jacket in the flesh later in the year.

grommet

Very nice indeed! I am serious thinking of ordering a 27752 given that I was fortunate to get in the queue. Getting the car won't be as simple. :p

johnwayne

Like your style Paddy - Ive an old 1972 MGB so my jackets always get a good airing particulalry in this nice weather when the top comes down - I therefore know why your wearing the hat too!!
My preferred jacket is the G1 as I can pull up the collar - even in warm weather it can be a little draughty around the back!!!
Must get the hang of posting pics and get some up here at some point

cheers
Wayne

Andrew

Shameless opportunity to show my wheels of 14 years as well. 1969 MGB roadster, Australian assembled.
Plenty of excuses to wear flying jackets.

DSC_0032.jpg

P6290081.jpg

Vcruiser

Great jacket...great car...great watch...great shoes...great shades...great cap...great pose...great background..great greatness... :cool: