• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spearhead B-10

A

Anonymous

I have had two B-10's both were very good quality, probably the best item they offer. I my humble opionion, better than the AT THE FRONT or ATF jackets offered here in the states.

dadgad

wop54 said:
After having read of the poor quality of the Spearhead A2, I wonder how is their B-10? Any experience? Wasted money?

http://www.ebay.it/itm/WW2-US-Army-Air- ... 27bb720117

Ne ho preso uno appena avevano cominciato a produrlo, l'ho restituito il giorno dopo.
Cerniera all'europea (maschio a dx), maniche larghissime e qualche cucitura difettosa.
Sicuramente saranno migliorati ma il mio giudizio per la mia esperienza è negativo.

I got one as soon as they released their first productions, I sent it back the very next day.
European zipper (male side right), very loose sleeves and some faulty seam.
They probably have improved since but my opinion related to my experience is bad.

wop54

Defendant:
I have had two B-10's both were very good quality, probably the best item they offer. I my humble opionion, better than the AT THE FRONT or ATF jackets offered here in the states.

Prosecutor:
I got one as soon as they released their first productions, I sent it back the very next day.
European zipper (male side right), very loose sleeves and some faulty seam.
They probably have improved since but my opinion related to my experience is bad.

The jury leaves the courtroom to the jury room to deliberate. :?

:) :) :)