• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Something different

A

Anonymous

526-1.jpg
524.jpg
525.jpg
520.jpg
488.jpg
523.jpg
Nice vintage Greaves of Birmingham luggage. 21x14 small size maybe for display, or a carry on. However TSA might get their panties in a bunch, with BOMB stenciled on the top. Took about a week part time to finish, but a fun, different project. I will see what happens in E-bay with it.

A

Anonymous

I resized these in photobucket, but had a hard time, sorry about the large pics. Looks like Photobucket corrected itself. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

A

Anonymous

Thanks. Now the pics are full size again? anyone have a problem downloading pictures that have been resized, but show up larger, then revert back to a different size? Geez I'm stumped on this.

dmar836

Pics look fine to me. I used to downsize every shot in Photobucket but it takes a lot of extra time. I gave up so as long as they aren't larger than the screen, I leave them be. Maybe that's because I use the iPhone for most informal stuff now - not as large a file as the camera.

ButteMT61

Awesome work chit! As for pics, I scale them before I post them to photobucket. Much easier. I have a script that does it in a few secs. Saves the hassle later.

a2jacketpatches

I've been on the lookout lately for some vintage Indianana Jones type leather bags for this kind of thing. A few months back, a customer of mine bought one of my Flying Tigers over the China Sun patches and had it stitched to a leather satchel. He carried his lap top etc. around China while doing Business for two weeks. He said countess people pointed saying "Fei Hu" And many made offers on the satchel. There's definitely at least a small market for these.

A

Anonymous

ausreenactor said:
GREAT work...

I think you could REALLY jazz up an M-41.... ;)

Couchy[/quote I have a repro that will be patched, and stenciled, maybe ad Kilroy somewere. I will start that in a week.