• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Someone's feeling confident

blackrat2

This looked a good deal yesterday, until it got pulled and this happened
754F2955-7B83-4E24-AC7D-4FAAA6D92448.png
178BF2B7-74B5-420E-AB20-75A1199F8968.png

B-Man2

Why is Goodwear & Real McCoy's in the title description?

Very deceiving.
As Tibor just stated ( I was in the process of writing this when his response came up, that happens to me all the time :D) Sellers add extra names like Good Wear, Aero, and terms like WWII , Flight Jackets, etc. because it opens up the parameters of the search engine so that when a buyer, who might be looking for a WWII item, punches that into the EBay search the jacket will be included in that search .

Chandler

...it opens up the parameters of the search engine so that when a buyer, who might be looking for a WWII item, punches that into the EBay search the jacket will be included in that search .
...and then disappoints because it's not the Good Wear we hoped it would be. :confused:;)

And yeah, I saw the seller's claims. ;)

Richard W.

Been on ebay for 22 years, and they used to be strict about sellers adding extra, false, words to listings in order to trick buyers into looking.

”Keyword spamming”, and I don’t like it.

Seems they don’t enforce it any more.