• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some Recent(ish) Additions to the Collection

CBI

Just seems there is no time to post for me anymore but here are the latest additions:

Good Wear 39 Werber A-2 in THE latest Seal Brown HH from Japan (less black more deep brown). John nailed it 100%. No way to better this one for me IMO. Totally worth the wait:

IMG_6350.jpg

IMG_6352.jpg

IMG_6351.jpg

IMG_6353.jpg

Mint Original Spiewak and Sons in Seal Brown Goatskin. Terrific shape for an original:

IMG_6359.jpg

IMG_6360.jpg

IMG_6361.jpg

IMG_6363.jpg

Original Cable Raincoat in Russet HH:

IMG_6369.jpg

IMG_6368.jpg

IMG_6364.jpg

IMG_6367.jpg

ELC A-1 Capeskin:

IMG_6357.jpg

IMG_6356.jpg

IMG_6358.jpg

these are a little older but they really improved after some Swiss Albion Leather Balm

Original Doniger A-2 Russet/Seal Goatskin:

IMG_6370.jpg

IMG_6371.jpg

IMG_6372.jpg

Original Aero A-2:

IMG_6374.jpg

IMG_6375.jpg

IMG_6376.jpg

One more to post once a repair is done and I get some pics

Peter Graham

Some great jackets there. You've shown the differences in A-2 shape well. The Doniger and Cable look particularly well on you.

atkins

All looks good on you CBI. But somehow i think you have a Seal Brown 'aura' instead of Russet.

bombs away

Hello,

Congrats, beautiful jackets. :shock:

I know the aero with the painted blood chit, I can see it's still in good hands. ;)

The original Doniger is fantastic, is the patch original ?

Tim.

CBI

thanks!

The patch is one I painted. The jacket had another repro patch on it when I bought it