• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

some patches Johnny did recently

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hey Marcel , much thanks for posting these for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I tried to figure out the posting instructions and couldn't load any so it is appreciated a Lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the photos everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny/EMBLEMHUNTER

The last photo posted of Carrier Air Group 11 , the three emblems are only 3 inches round .

EMBLEMHUNTER

More new patch photos just recently added to my facebook page and more coming soon ,
WW2 Leather Sqd/Group Patches

Anyone who wants to capture/post photos from my facebook page and post them here , please feel free to do so , I have not been able to figure how on this site .

A 353rd Fighter Group "Slybird"
860th Engineering Aviation Battalion
5th Recon Group
15th Photo Recon Squadron
7th Bombardment Group
13th Troop Carrier Sqd(Korean era)
64th Troop Carrier Sqd(WW2)
20th Fighter Group
316th Fighter Sqd
38th Bombardment Group w/Sqd's gaggle type
41st Fighter Sqd
43rd Bombardment Group
376th Bombardment Group
97th Troop Carrier Sqd
305th Bombardment Group
308th Fighter Sqd
308th Bombardment Group
VMF-112,123,211,221,223
VMSB-133

EMBLEMHUNTER

Over 360 patch photos on my Facebook page now , just added a 26th Fighter Squadron "China's Blitzer" and a 418th Bombardment Squadron , will be posting a USS Darter SS-227 patch soon , drop by and take a look , Lots of various types to see of USAAF/USN/USMC etc , sure would like to hear some comments form you forum members , thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"WW2 Leather Sqd/Group Patches"