• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So- so B-3 repro

fishmeok

Re: So/ so B-3 repro

That really doesn't look that bad- much better than the US Authentic one I had to almost completely re-make to look halfway decent. If it was in the U.S. I'd snag it...
Cheers
Mark

John Lever

Re: So/ so B-3 repro

fishmeok said:
That really doesn't look that bad- much better than the US Authentic one I had to almost completely re-make to look halfway decent. If it was in the U.S. I'd snag it...
Cheers
Mark
What's the problem ?

Hawkeye

The problem is you'd have to add at least 100 extra bucks on that for shipping. That being said, these jackets come up from time to come and I hear they are quite decent, and this is a pretty good price.

nicky boy

I just bought it, as my ma lives in that town so looks a bargain without shipping.

Bit of an impulse buy. Does anyone know who made it?

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
nicky boy said:
Bit of an impulse buy. Does anyone know who made it?

They are a mystery ....

This one, with the same label, and with hand-warmer pockets, is currently listed on Yahoo Japan.

600x450-2008012300004.jpg

Completed items also had an all black version ... both listings were maker unknown.

fishmeok

Hawkeye said:
The problem is you'd have to add at least 100 extra bucks on that for shipping. That being said, these jackets come up from time to come and I hear they are quite decent, and this is a pretty good price.

That's it- about $300 U.S.D. total. Still a really good buy, but I already have a B-3. AND I just bought another B-10, AND we have a baby due next week...

So do you guys think it's an Asian maker then?
Cheers
Mark