• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sneak peek at the new Good Wear Cape...

ButteMT61

Well, feast yer eyes on this folks. There are going to be some fantastic A-1's coming down the road! JC made this jacket as he's waiting on a new "button holer" so have a look at what's coming...

New_Capeskin.jpg

New_Capeskin1.jpg

New_Capeskin2.jpg

New_Capeskin3.jpg

edge_wear.jpg

SuinBruin

Verrrrrrrrrrry nice. I predict this will be a big hit with the A-1 crowd. (Going out on a limb with that one, I know. :lol: )

ButteMT61

Yeah, your'e a risk-taker :)
Even has me pondering...I wish JC would stop making this "hobby" so hard to kick. It's ridiculous how lovely this is. I believe he'll have an A-1 shortly after the machinery arrives to show. Can not wait!
When that gets some wear on it, it's going to be one of the best I reckon I've seen...

SuinBruin

If I were a man of unlimited means, in addition to spending about 2/3 of my waking hours chasing steelhead and trout with a fly rod I think I'd have one of each Good Wear model -- probably more, actually, so as to cover all of the hide/color/zip options. Ah, the sickness....

johnwayne

Gotta say that is one damn nice jacket, doesn't JC know theres a worldwide recession on, we cant keep buying jackets when theres food needed on the table!!!

cheers
Wayne

ausreenactor

That is AWESOME!! Grain looks like the Easter Eggs I used to get as a kid, and probably smells just as good too!

Couchy

ButteMT61

Jeff M said:
Beautiful grain.
Love to see how an A1 made from it looks.

There will be one as soon as he gets the button machine. This one I think was done to show the new hide to buyers. An A-1 of this will be wonderful. Almost enough to make me change my next order, but I already have one so I'll wait until next year. I want one with the rough edges - I can't locate those pics now (Ian??) but it's a really cool interpretation that I love.

ButteMT61

I'm dying to see one too! I also loved the one JC did with unfinished edges. Wonder if he got one done yet...

Dr H

I have a couple of samples of capeskin on their way - I need to see the wear, thickness and drape.