• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Smart looking new Aero

bretron

Now, that's what I'm talking about! BR killin it again. If I didn't already have a red buffalo plaid Filson mackinaw, I'd be on this like a horse fly on horse... (You get the idea!). A man only needs so much Elmer Fudd styling tho, or so says my wife :D

chamboid said:
I just picked up on of the 1930's plaid shawl collar jackets as bellow, very nice design with the old style waist elastic and button cuffs, unlike the military version.

br_red_ccc_mont.jpg

Dr H

Blimey...they'll see you coming...

Perhaps in your neck of the woods, but not one for downtown Guildford...

Elmer Fudd you say? Fuddy doody I call it. :D

Steve H

Very sharp looking jackets- I like the original- it has a great patina but I'm not sure if I would wear it! It looks a bit fragile.

Ian, I take back what I said about purely military jackets- these look great!

Steve

chamboid

Just got some picture us of my BK, so thought I'd get some of this jacket too.

It's not as bright as the History Preservation photos, but is a nice colour, and at least not a shade of brown or OD, very trendy in certain parts of London, I'm sure Guilford would be in envy if your rocked around in one of these Dr. H.

Dr H

:mrgreen:

Yup, like that one very much after all...

They should put a disclaimer on the website, I'd have avoided on the basis of the colour, but that looks far more subtle.

Wear it happily.

Dr H

Hmmm...came back to this again this evening.
Liking this one even more... :mrgreen:
Good buy!

chamboid

Thanks it's a good civi jacket, hard to find which is a shame, don't think many were made. The fabric patterns won't be to everyones taste but the style is excellent. But then again, (breton) who doesn't need a little more Elmer Fudd in their lives, and there's gotta be plenty of a Wwabbits in Guilford...