• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Size 52 original Dubow!!!!

Andrew

Extremely nice jacket but the price is o.t.t. The dimensions don't seem right. The chest should be much larger with shoulders that wide and sleeves that long.

I could be very happy with that one tho'...

shanghai joe

Leadsky said:
Extremely nice jacket but the price is o.t.t. The dimensions don't seem right. The chest should be much larger with shoulders that wide and sleeves that long.

I could be very happy with that one tho'...

dig deeeeeeeeep............$1800 and that's the starting bid, reserve NOT met.

yep money can't buy happiness..... shoppping for jkts sure does!

Roughwear

Interesting Dubow in a size 46! One has no way of knowing whether the spec label was added when the jacket was refurbished as the size 46 label was missing, or is it the original label on the wrong sized jacket? Not worth the $3000 BIN IMO.

havocpaul

The seller's in dream land with that price expectation! Measurements in no way near what would be a 52....how big would that airman have to be if it was a real 52!

shanghai joe

havocpaul said:
The seller's in dream land with that price expectation! Measurements in no way near what would be a 52....how big would that airman have to be if it was a real 52!

jolly green giant named HULK??

sunbug

My original size 52 no-name contract (27753) measures out to 27.5 inches across the front chest (fits like a size 50), so I suspect something just isn't correct with the ebay listing numbers/size tag.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
sunbug said:
... so I suspect something just isn't correct with the ebay listing numbers/size tag.

Well the seller has re-measured, and he's sticking with the 44" for the chest.

Maybe he's just measuring too low, the shoulder at 21" is about right, even for one this large. Dubow's are surprisingly narrow in the shoulders.

Peter Graham

Andrew

Extremely vague auctions- who would be dumb enough to have that kind of money to spend.... Enlarging the low res pic in photoshop doesn't reveal any more info and the collar looks dark and stained.

His terms of sale look inviting as well- he might have well said "if you are unhappy in any way due to our poorly presented and mis represented item, well stiff shite."