• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Size 46 Cagleco Sportswear Mil-J-7823

767fo

If someone that owns a MIL-J-7823, Cagleco Sportswear size 46 can provide pit and shoulder measurements I would really appreciate it. Thanks, Allen

johnwayne

Hi Allen
Got a '57 44" Cagleco if thats of any help or a guide? Not got it here (I'm at work) but can take the sizes if no one else responds. One of my fav jackets I have to say!!

cheers
Wayne

jonnyboy

Hi Allen,

Like Wayne, I have a size 44 Cagleco. Shoulder measurement is 19" and the chest (pit to pit) is 24". Not a size 46, but I hope that helps!

Cheers,

Jon

767fo

Thank you for the measurements. I am in the process of buying one in a size 46. John shows about four or five different examples on his cd and I really liked the contract. Thanks again

Maverickson

Hi Alen,

I'm a G-1 enthusiast and spent some time tracking one of those jackets down. In doing so I found that the Cagleco jacket more often than not are small for it's stated size. It took some time and lots of patience but I finally found one that made for a good fit. However, in this case, my particular jacket is in fact a size 42 and probably was attached with an incorrect label. For your reference, my size 42 Cagleco has has 20" shoulders, 23.50 - 23.75" pits and 25.50" sleeves.

Sometime ago there was size 46 Cagleco on eBay & was the largest stated size Cagleco I have seen to date! Those dimensions as explained by the seller were the exact same measurements as my size 42 with the exception of having slightly longer sleeves.

Good luck with your purchase!

Cheers, Dave

Roughwear

Dave, my 1957 Cagleco is tagged a 44, but has very similar measurements to your size 42. It's a very good comfortable fit and can be worn every day if I wish.

JOHNO

So,.............if I wear a 44 in a Star Sportswear and 44 California Sportswear fits good but a little roomier what size Caleco would be right?

I'm asking because I'm looking for one too!

Clark J

They run small....I tried a mint 44 on once back when I was about 215LBS and I couldn't zip it!!!I have a REAL nice 46 LW and it would fit someone 210-15 easy!

mowgli

767FO,

I have a Cagleco 7823 Sz 46; the pit-pit measurement is 24 inches front and back. Shoulder measurement is 18.5 inches. This jacket is the only Sz46 I have ever seen up for sale. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Mowgli