• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showing Eastman Some Love

Grant

Currently alternating my ELC A2’s (Monarch & 50 Cal) & on the rare occasion we see sunshine in the UK the A1 makes an appearance. Have enjoyed the Eastmans experience over the years with the exception of the price increases which now mean I can’t currently justify any more jacket purchases. If you get the opportunity their Devon showroom is well worth a visit..just leave your wallet at home.

Yup, hoping to make a trip this summer!

Abyss

Recent Eastman Monarch purchased new from HPA (thanks again, Charles for all your help!) about 6 months ago and many hours of wear since. Nicely broken in and already developing great patina and grain.
IMG_5547-1.jpg
IMG_5549-1.jpg

Last edited:

mulceber

In general i really like the "EASTMAN-Concept" in constantly bringing up new stuff and broaden his portfolio. I like the way he presents his collection and the idea that an enthusiast managed to make money with his hobby (i'm jealous). With his "marketing concept" he is superior to AERO IMHO the only setback for me is the prices ...
That’s something that really doesn’t get talked about enough and I agree 100%. The aesthetic Gary created and marketed is pretty incredible. Just browsing his site makes you WANT to buy jackets.

@Abyss really like the slightly mismatched hides on that one. Killer looking jacket.

YoungMedic

That’s something that really doesn’t get talked about enough and I agree 100%. The aesthetic Gary created and marketed is pretty incredible. Just browsing his site makes you WANT to buy jackets.

@Abyss really like the slightly mismatched hides on that one. Killer looking jacket.
Great point ! Have you read the blog?

Abyss

Thanks for the kind words, all!

This Eastman was my only A2 until a couple of weeks ago and I wore it pretty much most days all day long no matter what I was doing. It's seen sun, rain, water, etc. I knew that it had some grain when I first purchased it, but I had no idea it would develop into what it is now.

I agree that Eastman has a great website! I actually have this jacket because of Eastman and Charles' HPA websites.

B-Man2

Thanks for the kind words, all!

This Eastman was my only A2 until a couple of weeks ago and I wore it pretty much most days all day long no matter what I was doing. It's seen sun, rain, water, etc. I knew that it had some grain when I first purchased it, but I had no idea it would develop into what it is now.

I agree that Eastman has a great website! I actually have this jacket because of Eastman and Charles' HPA websites.
Not only all that but consider that the value of your jacket has gone up since your purchase.

Micawber

Always been fond of this brand but the behaviour of their FB community admins is just "wow"..... :( :(

Even pics without any artwork is considered as "spam or self promotion". Something sure, I won't anymore mention their brand when I paint one of their products.

I don't think the admins of the FB Eastman Leather Clothing group are employed by Eastman themselves are they?