• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

schott b3 sizing help needed

Hi all! new here and i am in the market for the schott b3. I can get a vintage one from the 80s in absolutely stellar condition for a decent price, and the seller lists the following measurements

Size : [36]
Length: 66cm
Shoulder width: 52cm
Width: 57cm
Sleeve length: 66cm

now i own a leather b15 without shearling (just cotton lining) and the pit to pit is about 22, whereas the b3 is about 22.4 based off this. moreover, i contacted schott and they gave me this chart which i posted in imgur

now my chest size is a bit small since i am currently dealing with an illness, so i am underweight but I am normally 130-140 pounds and i stand at 5'6. I also always wear a sweater underneath (simple sweatshirt, not too bulky) but in my b15 i can fit a medium size sherpa lined hoodie that's made for winter (it's not roomy and all and tight if i wear it, but i can get it on and zipped)

the b15 has always fit big on me, and i don't necessarily mind a boxier fit especially because i have to layer it, so i am wondering if the size of the 36 sounds correct since i've read on here that shearling increased the pit to pit size without actually making the jacket bigger since it takes up room. my b-15 is simply labelled 's' for small

any comments are appreciated

Shanghai-Mayne

Usually , your actual chest measurement plus another 3 or 4 inches, is what you need (pit to pit measurement) on shearling jacket.

The other problem is should width and sleeve length.

Usually , your actual chest measurement plus another 3 or 4 inches, is what you need (pit to pit measurement) on shearling jacket.

The other problem is should width and sleeve length.
yeah the sleeves seem quite long for me, i'd need about 24 inches from the shoulder seem but some people say they ride up quite a bit due how it's stitched

can a professional leather tailor alter/bring in the chest, waist, and sleeve?