• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SC Division Repro Tanker?

ausreenactor

Gents...

Any ideas on SC Division. Japanese item, with zipper half way up the collar and a good looking jacket. I am
certain I have seen SC Division on a printed standard style Tanker tag as well?

All input greatly appreciated..

Couchy

asiamiles

ausreenactor said:
Any ideas on SC Division. Japanese item, with zipper half way up the collar and a good looking jacket. I am certain I have seen SC Division on a printed standard style Tanker tag as well?
Made by Toyo either before they started Buzz Rickson's or before they started putting the Buzz label on their Tankers.

ausreenactor

Thank you! I am certain I have seen a standard printed label with S.C. Division as well?

Keep up the good work!

Couchy :D

asiamiles

ausreenactor said:
Thank you! I am certain I have seen a standard printed label with S.C. Division as well?

Yes, one label is the same as the usual Buzz Tanker label (ie. copy of an original) but with SC Division.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
asiamiles said:
Yes, one label is the same as the usual Buzz Tanker label (ie. copy of an original) but with SC Division.

10008493_o3.jpg

ausreenactor

Miles..

The tag in your pic was the reason for the questions. Not sure if I got it or not. Put $60 on it..

Will keep you posted..

Couchy

asiamiles

ausreenactor said:
The tag in your pic was the reason for the questions. Not sure if I got it or not. Put $60 on it.
There was only one bid, so I guess so. I was tempted, and not really sure why I didn't bid on it at that price. It's perhaps not an exact copy of an issued tanker, but even so a perfectly decent jacket...perhaps similar to my red Full Count Tanker? It was on its second (or third) time around again attracting no bids...maybe the low BIN price put people off making it seem like it wasn't that great?

ausreenactor

Perfect candidate for the Aussie eBay military market. They hate shipping and love repro...

Musta got it..Woo hoo...Four jacket shipment this one...$$$$

Couchy