• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

sam walker's copy of aero highwayman size 46, black £75 BIN!

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Thanks for the words of wisdom, Van ... I'm sure not much has changed since my, long ago, time in the fashion business.

Surprisingly, the Highwayman, and my old McCoy's G-1, are the two jackets that regularly draw comments.

HisLordships-avatar.jpg

HHjackets

Re: sam walker's copy of aero highwayman size 46, black £75

HHjackets said:
deeb7 said:
HHjackets said:
..... but then sam walker started copying some of the aero jackets and putting their own label on them, highwayman, halfbelt, vest de rallye etc. i haven't seen sam walker a2 or motorcycle jackets

Do you have evidence to support this statement, or perhaps a source? I still find it unlikely, but it's something I'm keen to resolve.

if i remember correctly, once when when i was talking to Will, he told me that sam walker started copying the aero jackets.

well, here it is:
http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/prod ... php?id=510
"... Made by Sam Walker who was a one time stockist of Aero until they started coping our jackets ..."