• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RW on ebay

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Roughwear said:
Thanks JI. People aren't exactly rushing to bid on this one. :)

This never helps ...

Please note that we only sell and ship to U.S. ADDRESSES ONLY. We cannot accept payment or ship outside the United States. WE DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY - NO EXCEPTIONS, SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK ABOUT SHIPPING OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES.

Roughwear

deeb7 said:
Roughwear said:
Thanks JI. People aren't exactly rushing to bid on this one. :)

This never helps ...

Please note that we only sell and ship to U.S. ADDRESSES ONLY. We cannot accept payment or ship outside the United States. WE DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY - NO EXCEPTIONS, SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK ABOUT SHIPPING OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES.

David, I agree-rather dogmatic. It does not suggest a flexible attitude on the part of the seller.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Roughwear said:
David, I agree-rather dogmatic. It does not suggest a flexible attitude on the part of the seller.

.... and whilst they may have their reasons, I'm always happy to be not sending my money, to someone incapable of filling out a CN22. :D