• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Russett leather high top Converse

A

Anonymous

529.jpg
A little over the top, but with a russett jacket with contrast stitching might ad a little bling.

ButteMT61

Not bad. Between the first ones you posted and the others. Possibly...are they selling anywhere?

A

Anonymous

They are at a clearance shoe outlet in santa ana at the Block. What size? I will stop by and check stock if your interested.

ButteMT61

chitchat said:
They are at a clearance shoe outlet in santa ana at the Block. What size? I will stop by and check stock if your interested.

Thanks Carl! I'm normally a 13/14 in other brands, but some Cons are good at 12 for me. I'd really appreciate that, but only if it's convenient.

A

Anonymous

Geez, big foot, who you play basketball for? I will check it out, and get back to you.

ButteMT61

chitchat said:
Geez, big foot, who you play basketball for? I will check it out, and get back to you.

Was the worst b-ball player ever! Did ok with soccer and football though. :)
Thanks again.

A

Anonymous

They have 11,12 and 13 in stock. Clearance at 50.00. located in Santa ana Ca. If you are interested PM me.

A

Anonymous

Unfortunatly for us with big feet only up to a 11.5. Curious these shoes all have the emblem on the insole side? Thay all come with tan and brown laces.

Andrew

My pair bought and sent by CC arrived today. I love 'em and they're a perfect fit. They came with a choice of lace colours which is handy and are really comfortable- I especially appreciate the ankle support as I broke my ankle earlier 5 months ago and it's still tender.

It was a pleasant surprise to find the rubber parts are actually off-white so they don't stand out too much and already have a slightly dirty look (it's hard to show this in the pics). In all they're a great option of winter footwear for me so thanks Chitchat for offering to go to all that trouble. Really appreciated. My business partner wants a pair now too!

IMG_3209.jpg

Showing the lace colour options.

IMG_3176.jpg

ButteMT61

Agreed on all points! Chitchat is awesome for doing this and the shoes are great!
Pondered getting a second pair myself.
Good pics Andrew. Thanks for posting.

A

Anonymous

No trouble, later found that Converse have thier emblem on the arch side on most all models, always thought they were on the outside?