• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rough Wear 18091 in goatskin

Brettafett

I wouldn't blame you for a second. Its making me more excited about a Doniger in this goat.

However, I must wonder... Has Wz placed a long string of orders over the years that are actualising now?
This seams to have taken 6 months to turn a refurb, and a new jacket around.
Some of us have been in the queue for quite some time now and are still nowhere near having a jacket I hand.

Wz1999

I wouldn't blame you for a second. Its making me more excited about a Doniger in this goat.

However, I must wonder... Has Wz placed a long string of orders over the years that are actualising now?
This seams to have taken 6 months to turn a refurb, and a new jacket around.
Some of us have been in the queue for quite some time now and are still nowhere near having a jacket I hand.
It was a test jacket that JC made after finished restoring my original 18091.

B-Man2

Unbelievable!!
That’s one of JCs best goats ever . I have an early GW Perry A2 in beautiful goat that John had made some years back.It was a dead on match for a Perry that I saw in the 8th Air Force Museum in Pooler Georgia near Savannah . This new batch is equal and in some ways better than that .

Last edited:

blackrat2

Haha..I knew that snip pic
the otherday was likely to be coming
your way…awesome new GW and great restoration…wear em in good health

bseal

JC’s new goatskin from Pakistan. The best goatskin I’ve ever seen. Highly

Unbelievable!!
That’s one of JCs best goats ever . I have an early GW Perry A2 in beautiful goat that John had made some years back.It was a dead on match for a Perry that I saw in the 8th Air Force Museum in Pooler Georgia near Savannah . This new batch is equal and in some ways better than that .
Please post an image or two of your goatskin Perry. Thank you Burt.

B-Man2

Please post an image or two of your goatskin Perry. Thank you Burt.
Hey B !
Here ya go.
05CCA041-76C1-43BE-8CF7-C951C1892C99.jpeg
2975241E-0302-4136-84FF-66CD0AC4BFC7.png
FF364FE3-5B66-493F-8862-0F9D6F609E05.jpeg
2154A0BC-517C-43E5-A58E-6FA85D79B45E.jpeg

Last edited:

blackrat2

The “Peter Pan “ collars on Perry’s are always nice
Do Perry run longer than most A2’s in length, I am aware the sleeves can run short on originals but is the body longer than other makers?

B-Man2

The “Peter Pan “ collars on Perry’s are always nice
Do Perry run longer than most A2’s in length, I am aware the sleeves can run short on originals but is the body longer than other makers?
Not really … I’ve had an original Perry and there wasn’t any noticeable difference in the length of the Perry .

blackrat2

Thanks for that, I am sure Bill Kelso say it is on there site, just wondered as being a
till skinny kid

Members online

Latest posts