• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RMNZ G-1 Mil-J-7823

escorpion_72

Here are some pictures of my newly acquired G-1 by RMNZ.
I was lucky to get this one for a bargain price, I'm never lucky on greedBay ;)
The jacket is awesome and the goatskin is thick, grainy and soft....wow
It looks and feels like NEW, the person I got ot from told me he bought it, used it twice and then stored it. I think it is from the mid 90's, I'm not 100% sure, so don't hold it against me :)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy these pictures.

DSC02627.jpg

DSC02629.jpg

DSC02631.jpg

DSC02632.jpg

DSC02634.jpg

DSC02636.jpg

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
escorpion_72 said:
I think it is from the mid 90's, I'm not 100% sure, so don't hold it against me :)

Yes, mid-90's, the Real McCoy's labels had started by the late 90's.

Great jackets ... eh? :)

It looks like you were one of the lucky ones to snag such a sweet jacket. Are RMNZ jackets made a little long? It just looks longer than my issued one and my LW G-1's. Not an issue, just curious. I really like those big USN letters.

escorpion_72

I usually use 40 or 42, but I was told that RMNZ made these jackets very trim so I went for the 44. I also wanted to be able to use it with a sweater.
So I quess it looks long and a little big on me but I'm very happy with it and for the cold fall here in Sweden it will look perfect with a sweater.
The leather on this jacket is so awsome.... ;)

It is a good looking jacket, it just looked like it was maybe a long or tall size, but it is hard to say when you don't know the other persons size and shape in relation to you. I have noticed that alot of G-1's seem slim and long. My issued one and my LW both are that way. I tend to like them better than the A-2 fit wise.