• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Repro Service Boot ID

dmar836

Got these used a while back and have been wearing them. I'm not that well versed in the repro stuff. The leather sole makes me think it isn't WPG. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance,
Dave

IMG_7115.jpg

IMG_7116.jpg

IMG_7117.jpg

watchmanjimg

My guess is WW2 Impressions. They appear far more nicely made than WPG or ATF's offerings.

Here's a pic I borrowed from WW2 Impressions' site. The heel appears identical, consistent again with their finer quality:

200136heelbottom.JPG

dmar836

Jim,
Sure looks the same. I thought I saw the WPGs had a full rubber sole visible from the front.
I'm sort of liking them. A female co-worker as well as my sister saw me wearing them and both said, "Cute shoes."
I suppose that means they are socially acceptable.
Thanks for the tip,
Dave
KC

watchmanjimg

Dave, I just checked the WPG site and see what you mean. I think they have leather midsoles, but they look to be dyed black all the way around the welt. Perhaps someone who owns a pair can chime in on this. In any case the leather they use has a nasty grey color on the inside, which is different than yours. My money's on WW2 Impressions, and I suppose if the women are making favorable comments about them you can't ask for more. :lol: