• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Repro Irvin - test jacket 4 finished!

jonnyboy

Hi guys,

Just a few quick photos of test jacket 4.

This one has horizontal seams on the jacket and sleeves.

I'm pretty much out of sheepskin now, so will have to wait until I get a new batch. Then, I'll be able to hopefully start with production jackets!

Cheers,

Jon

Jacket-4-front.jpg

Jacket-4-collar.jpg

Jacket-4-back.jpg

Jacket-4-collar-back.jpg

Jacket-4.jpg

CBI

If you keep doing this, its going to force me to buy one from you and I won't even ever wear it as it never gets that cold here!

Quit it!!!!!!!!!!

Nice work :D

Falcon_52

Each jacket gets better, Jon. You are definitely ready to start production. ;) Will the next batch of sheepskin be from a different supplier? I thought I remember you saying that your first run was using Fenland sheepskin, which was having financial difficulties.

Kudos to you!

Noel

SuinBruin

Looks great. I would love an Irvin if it ever got cold enough here to wear one.

It is so cool to see these homegrown jacket projects. It's a great niche to fill for the true jacket aficionados.

ghq1

Also not cold enough here to wear in Seattle save a very few times per year . . .

Since you can do whatever you wish and you are doing it incredibly well . . .any thought to doing a temperate Irvin in 1/4" fleece? Might further fill a niche . . .