• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Repro Irvin Buckle Needed, WTB Aero Irvin

theduellist

Hello,
I have a WPG Irvin that needs a buckle (preferably in the US). As others have said, the WPG is cheap and breaks easily.
I'd like to upgrade to an AERO (or Eastman) Irvin in 50 if anyone has one they are not using!
Happy Holidays to all.

B-Man2

Just wanted to respond to your question. I don’t know anyone who sells the buckles but you may have some luck asking Aero Leather to sell you one .

theduellist

Thanks so much for the reply B-Man. A for profit company is proprietary. I doubt very much they would do that if they didn't make the jacket :( As others have said in another thread, contacting WPG is probably not the best course of action. You get what you pay for!!!

B-Man2

I would also try going out on the internet for instance I just googled “vintage belt buckles” and a bunch of stuff popped up . Fabric houses have buckles. The Irvin buckle isn’t that unique and there are buckles that are close to that design available commercially.

theduellist

This forum is incredible, because of its members, their knowledge and willingness to help others. That can't be said much these days in our society!