• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Relisted Bill kelso

A

Anonymous

Hi,
This seller has previously listed BK jackets in which he mentioned that they were BK repros. I don't know why he didn't for this one.
The jacket in question belongs to the old BK line that don't have any markings.
Nowadays all BK jackets have a "manufactured by Bill Kelso" label.

Rutger

thumbup.gif
, platon.
In fact, I should know better, I got one.

This is as bad as telling a seller that a Star is an ELC...
:lol:
You tease, some here may take that seriously and before you know it you got another 10 page thread on your count ;)

Roughwear

Surely the debate over the original Star has been exhausted and hopefully this thread will not be extended by 10 pages or so to discuss it again! ;)

Rutger

Dr H said:
He bought my painted GW A-1.

So up for sale again on ebay.com within a month, but in the US, with its larger audience.
Did he have one of his truck drivers pick it up at your estate sale?

Dr H

Oh well, I was feeling a bit under the weather...
I'll be interested to see whether it's listed as an original. :shock:

FlyingYankee

I'm still alive , It's a miracle. All the previous jacket owners are deceased. The only way to stop this is to insist on being buried in your favorite flight jacket.

Jeff M

FlyingYankee said:
I'm still alive , It's a miracle. All the previous jacket owners are deceased. The only way to stop this is to insist on being buried in your favorite flight jacket.

It's cursed!!
Just like King Tut's Tomb and the Hope Diamond!!
Thank goodness you got rid of it!!