• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Relatvies in Uniform

Maverickson

Here is my father in a photograhp taken in 1954 , seen second form the right and wearing the Mae West, at flight school in a photograph taken in 1954 at Corpus Christy Texas. Father is flanked by his life long friend John Kemble seen on fathers right. He is the only surviving individual from this photograph. I still contact him when I need advise. The man on the far right became my uncle Dave Williams as he married my mothers sister. He crash landed his Skyraider shortly after this photograph was taken and promptly resigned from the Navy. The other fellow on the far left was killed soon after this photograph was taken in a crash landing and never got his wings.

FlightSchoolCC.jpg

We lost my father at the beginning of the year after a long illness. I am still trying to get over his loss.

Vcruiser

Great pics! A Father to be proud of for sure.
I lost my Father in 1984..and have never gotten over the loss.
However..in my case..he has gradually seemed not so far away....
Van