• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REFURBISHED b3

blackrat2

This idea of downsizing a jacket could be a way for people to customise an already made jacket to them
I have never thought of doing this and the finished jacket looks awesome, great idea well done sir

flyincowboy

This idea of downsizing a jacket could be a way for people to customise an already made jacket to them
I have never thought of doing this and the finished jacket looks awesome, great idea well done sir
THANK YOU just need to find the right people with enough skill ,able to cope with such work! and willing to do it! thanks to Shawn and the fivestar team !

flyincowboy

Dreamed about a Redskin B3 jacket.... So i 've got the opportunity to have one. Thanks again to Shawn and the Five star team to help me for this challenge;) Guess that he could make his own prototype with the same kind of sheepskin with his wonderfull HH Such a jacket could be one of his best sale.