• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Refined CACW's

a2jacketpatches

Here's two CACW's Basically the same design as before, but with minimized borders to cut down on size. In reality, the original silk patch was roughly this size but with a thick leather border, the way I intended my patterns to be. A few requests for smaller size led me to these, the best I can do for now without redesigning the whole patch. These took over 8 hours each to complete and making it smaller means more difficult.
CACW004.jpg

CACW004.jpg

CACW004.jpg

CACW004.jpg

CACW004.jpg

CACW004.jpg

442RCT

Great looking patches. if I didn't already own two of your previous CACW patches, I really like the bullion bordered patch. ;)

Silver Dollar

atkins said:
:eek: I bow to the master!

That makes two of us. I sit at the feet of the master. What kind of sewing machine are you using? Do you have a variable speed control? My machine just goes way too fast.

a2jacketpatches

I have several machines, old and new, any will do. Try using your hand on the wheel as a brake and the foot pedal as the gas rather than trying to control everything with the pedal. Takes some getting used to, sort of like driving stick shift. You'll get much better control and speed comes with practice.

Chris217

Your sir, are the John Chapman of composite insignia. Your eye for detail is amazing! I would love to see more of your work.